Cummins C25 N6 QuietConnect Series 25kW Home Standby Generator
Questions? Need Help with the QuietConnect?
Send us a message today for a free quote!
- Fuel: Field Selectable to Run Natural Gas or LP (Propane)
- Style: Residential Standby Emergency Power
- Running Watts: 25,000 Rated Watts
- Voltage: 120/240 Single or Three Phase, 120/208 Three Phase
- Engine: Cummins Liquid Cooled
- Models: RS25
Extreme Cold Weather: Yes
Rated amp (NG / LPV): 104.2/104.2, 86.7/86.7 or 75.2/75.2
Weight Lbs. / Kg: 1109 / 503
The RS25 comes extreme cold weather ready and can perform down to -40 °F (-40 °C) out of the box.
- Natural gas/propane 1800 rpm engine
- Engine air cleaner – normal duty
- Electronic governor, isochronous
- Engine starter, 12 VDC motor
- Shutdown – low oil pressure
- Extension – oil drain
- Engine oil
- Single fuel – natural gas or propane vapor, field selectable
- 60 Hz, 1 phase, 4 lead, or 3 phase, 12 lead, 120C temperature rise at 40C ambient
- Exciter/voltage regulator – torque match
- PowerCommand 1.1
- Display language – English
- Control mounting, right facing
- Single circuit breaker, UL certified, right-side mounted
- Battery charging alternator, normal duty
- Battery charger – 6 Amp, regulated
- Generator set cooling capability – 50C
- Shutdown – low coolant level
- Engine coolant – 50/50 mixture
- Extension – coolant drain
- Aluminum enclosure Sound Level 1 with muffler installed, sandstone color
- Wind rating – 180 MPH
- UL 2200
- EPA emissions, emergency, stationary, 40CFR60
- IBC Seismic
- NFPA110 capable
Generator Set Application
- Coolant heater
- Crank case vent heater
- Large battery rack
- Flexible fuel line
- Literature (English) – operator’s manual, installation quick guide and manual, service manual
- Base warranty – 2 year standby
- Extended warranties available
- Shipping pallet, poly bag
Generator Set performance
- Governor regulation class: ISO 8528 Part 1 Class G3
- Voltage regulation, no load to full load: ±1.0%
- Random voltage variation: ±1.0%
- Frequency regulation: Isochronous
- Random frequency variation: ± 0.25% @ 60 Hz
- Radio frequency emissions compliance: FCC code Title 47 part 15 Class B
- Design: Naturally aspirated
- Bore: 86.5 mm (3.4 in)
- Stroke: 100.0 mm (3.94 in)
- Displacement: 2.4 liters (143.5 in3)
- Cylinder block: Cast iron, in-line 4 cylinder
- Battery capacity: 550 amps at ambient temperature of 0F to 32F (-18C to 0C)
- Battery charging alternator: 50 amps
- Starting voltage: 12 volt, negative ground
- Lube oil filter type(s): Spin-on with relief valve
- Standard cooling system: 50C (122F) ambient cooling system
- Rated speed: 1800 rpm
Fuel Supply Pressure
- Minimum fuel supply pressure, kPa (in H2O):1.5 (6.0)
- Maximum fuel supply pressure, kPa (in H2O):3.5 (14.0)
The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
Sound Attenuated Enclosure
The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver the quietest generator of its kind. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The generator set enclosure has been evaluated to withstand 180 MPH wind loads in accordance with ASCE7-10. The intelligent design has removable panels and service doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance
Features and Benefits
Robust product design and testing - The generator is designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions including cold weather starts at as low as -40 oF. The generator is tested and certified per the latest EPA, UL and IBC Seismic standards and is capable of meeting NFPA110 requirements when equipped with the necessary accessories and properly installed.
Flexible Exercise mode - The innovative, flexible exercise mode enables the generator to exercise at a time, frequency and duration that suits the customer's preference - as little as 2 minutes every 6 months - reducing unnecessary fuel consumption, emissions and noise.
Advanced Enclosure Design - The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver the quietest generator of its kind. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The generator set enclosure has been evaluated to withstand 180 MPH wind loads in accordance with ASCE7-10. The intelligent design has removable panels and service doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance.
Self diagnostics and easy service - The generator is equipped with Cummins PowerCommand electronic control to provide industry-leading self diagnostic capabilities. In addition, critical components of the generator are designed to ensure service and preventive maintenance can be completed in a short period of time.
Size and Sound Level
- Size: Length 72 in (1829 mm), width 34 in (864 mm), height 45.5 in (1156 mm)
- Sound: 64 dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with sound level 2 enclosure
- Voltage / Frequency: 120/208/240V / 60Hz
Automatic transfer panel configurations
100A RA Series Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Non-service entrance
200A RA Series Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Non-service entrance
100A and 200A RA Series Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Service entrance
- HMI211RS in-home display, including pre-configured 12” harness
- HMI211 remote display, including pre-configured 12” harness
- HMI220 remote display
- Auxiliary output relays (2)
- Auxiliary configurable signal inputs (8) and relay outputs (8)
- Annunciator – RS485
- Internet monitoring device – PowerCommand 500
- Battery chargers – stand-alone, 12V
- Enclosure Sound Level 1 to Sound Level 2 upgrade kit
- Enclosure paint touch up kit
- Base barrier – elevated generator set
- Alternator heater
- Maintenance and service kit
- Engine lift kit
- Automatic Transfer Switches available in various amperages.
- Service Entrance models also available, which helps reduce the installation cost.
- All models UL listed to UL 1008 standard.
- Available for both Indoor and Outdoor applications.
- Compatibility with the Cummins generator set helps reduce the installation time for the complete application.
The Cummins RS and RX liquid cooled generator set models come with a 2 year base warranty when used in EPA-Stationary Emergency application. The RA series Automatic Transfer Switches come with a 2 year base warranty. Extended warranty options are available. Please contact Cummins dealers/distributors for details.
After Sale Support
Largest distributor/dealer support network Cummins
Power Generation generator sets are supported by the largest and best trained worldwide certified distributor/dealer network in the industry. The network of knowledgeable and highly trained dealers will help you select the right generator for your application and advise you on associated accessories for your generator. The dealer network can also help answer any questions you may have regarding operation and maintenances requirements of the generators. This same network offers a complete selection of commonly used generator set maintenance parts, manuals and specification sheets
Operation and installation manuals ship with the generator set. To obtain additional copies or other manuals for this model, see your distributor/dealer. To easily locate the nearest certified distributor/dealer for Cummins generators in your area, or for more information, contact Michigan Critical Power or Cummins.