Kohler 24RCLA 24kW Generator
The Kohler 24RCLA 24kW Home Standby Generator keeps the family, home, and shop safe when grid power fails. Within seconds of a power outage, it kicks in to continue running heating, cooling, and the security systems. It works as quietly as an air conditioner which makes it a neighborhood-friendly option.
our reliable power source includes a powerful 24kW Kohler® generator with an industrial-quality engine. It provides backup power when the electricity fails.
- It’ll be fast – in just a few minutes, your KOHLER® GENERATORS automatically restore power and connect you to the things you want to do.You get reliable, high-power electricity that keeps your devices running smoothly.
- We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that’s built to last with this standby power generator.
- A neighborhood-friendly, with weekly workout volume that’s similar to having a normal conversation.
- The patented innovations include a three-fans, automotive-style air conditioning system that keeps the sound level down.
Kohler 24RCLA Features:
- A powerful unit for both natural gas and liquid propane; the 24RCLA provides up to 100 amp service on LPG and up to 87 amp service on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 54 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level) Sound-Attenuating Aluminum Enclosure with bi-weekly self-testing.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard with acoustic insulation.
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with On Cue® Plus and On Cue® Plus Wireless Generator Management System, Programmable Interface Module PIM and Load Control Module LCM or Load Shed kits.
- Cleaner Generator Power for off-grid applications